BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 14 February 2011

My Dream My Future

                Dream? What comes into your mind when you hear the word dream? Do you have a dream?
           Everyone of us has a dream in life. Since, I was child I dream to become a successful nurse. I choose that profession because I want to help other people and my family. I want to help other people because I feel good when I help other people. I want to help my family especially my parent because I want to ascend them from poverty.
            To choose your profession you should think twice. In choosing a profession you should choose what do you want and not others or your family want. In reaching a dream you should plan your prospect. You should work hard to prosper. Always remember that dream is like a game that sometimes you win and sometimes you lost; some succeed but some did not succeed.

0 comments: